Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: This role offers both full time remote and hybrid work
Position Type: Permanent role
Lastel have partnered with a global software company based in Limerick, Ireland, who are currently expanding their R&D team and looking for a Software Engineer.
Our client provides global manufacturing companies with cloud-based ERP software services that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management.
As an engineer, you will be building new software and enhancements on the existing software products. You will become a part of a high performing agile development team based both in Ireland/USA and work closely during the entire development lifecycle.
What you will be doing:
• Develop, analyse and maintain new and existing software systems
• Carry out analysis to define requirements for new features and modifications including affected programs, expected behaviour, related document changes and test scenarios.
• Record technical white papers and prepare product training materials
• Provide support to early adopter customers, troubleshoot and solve escalated customer issues.
• Develop technical proficiency in design, implementation and unit testing, seek to increase application knowledge.
• Participate in training and development opportunities that focus on knowledge of products
What you will need:
• 2+ years of software engineering experience, may include projects completed during the studies
• Technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design and implementation
• Agile development knowledge is nice to have
• Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If this role excites you and are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields