.NET Full Stack Software Engineer
Lastel have partnered with a global financial services company based in Limerick, Ireland who are currently expanding and looking for a number of .NET Full Stack Software Engineers to join their team.
Ideal candidate must have experience with all levels of the software development life-cycle for an enterprise level application.
What you will be doing:
• Working in a team of developers on delivering a new platform for the core business
• Revamping and re-implementing legacy systems using cloud-based services
• Take part in Agile ceremonies
• Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop and implement comprehensive test plans for system implementations
• Execute and automate unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables
• Contribute insights in design reviews and code reviews
What you need to have:
At least 3 years of development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
Knowledge of following technologies:
• NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017,C#.
• WebApi and middle tier API services
• Understanding of MS Azure cloud services
• Dependency injection
• Unit and integration testing
Nice to have experience:
• Implementing features using SOLID principles
• Building microservices on a Microsoft platform
• Experience with distributed systems
• Net core
• Azure data services
Click below to apply and learn more about this exciting opportunity.
please fill in the fields