Lastel have partnered with a leading financial services provider based in Limerick, Ireland who are currently expanding and looking for a Scrum Master to join their development team.
In this role, you will be responsible for coaching and enabling your team, stakeholders and organization to follow Agile/Scrum best practices.
Your mission 🌟
• Guide teams on removing blockers
• Lead the team to become self-organized
• Enable team to become self-organizing and self-managing to achieve its goals
• Identify, address, and communicate project risks, dependencies, and team impediments
• Assist with internal and external communication, and improving transparency
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders, including customers
• Seeks opportunities for improvement to the overall effectiveness of teams and the organization
• Creates an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
This job is for you if you have following 🦄
• 2+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
• Strong knowledge of Agile approaches – Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.
• Experience with Agile techniques – Automated Testing, User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pairing, Agile Games, etc.
• Experience in working in a DevOps environment.
• Excellent communication skills
• Scrum Master certification a distinct advantage
Click below to apply for immediate consideration. 🚀
please fill in the fields