Lastel have partnered with a leading software company based in Limerick, Ireland, who are currently looking for a Quality Analyst to join their expanding team.
Our client provides global manufacturing companies with Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management.
In this role you will become part of a team that performs professional software testing functions. You will be responsible for a variety of tasks central to the overall quality strategy within the company.
What you will be doing:
• Develop new and maintain existing automation scripts
• Execute new and existing automated regression tests to identify, document, retest and track defects to closure
• Report automated regression test results and maintain required process documentation.
• Create test automation scripts using tools as: TestComplete, JMeter, Selenium
• Work closely with QA team, Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers
• Implement and execute detailed scripts for new functionality data updates for software release
• Detect and communicate potential project issues
What you will need:
• 2+ years of QA experience
• Experience of working with test automation tools such as: TestComplete, Selenium or JMeter.
• Bachelor Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Understanding of a software development life cycle and testing methodologies, including automation, functional, regression, integration and system testing.
• Strong communication skills
• Desire to learn new technologies and systems
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields