Job Title: Quality Analyst
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Position Type: Permanent role
Our client a leading software company based in Limerick; Ireland is looking for a Quality Analyst to join their expanding team.
In this position you will be joining an R&D Cloud Delivery team and working on developing next generation product deployment and management tools. You will be a part of a global team based both in Ireland and USA. The team follows agile principles and is working towards providing the highest quality deployment products and tools.
If you are a passionate Quality Analyst who is looking to work in a team of driven individuals, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
• Design, implement and execute product-level tests
• Detect, report, retest and track product defects to closure
• Take part in project-level verifications such as reviews and inspections to become familiar with the project requirements.
• Identify potential product issues
• Collaborate with the project team, with wider R&D product and Quality teams
• Propose opportunities for quality improvements and test automation.
What you’ll need
• 2+ years of QA role experience throughout the development cycle
• Understanding of complex software systems
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux Operating Systems and database concepts.
• Experience with Test Automation Tools such as Test Complete, JMeter, JUnit, Selenium.
• Experience with Continuous Integration processes and/or tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins, Team City
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of working with globally dispersed teams
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If this role excites you and are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields