We are excited to be partnered with a leading software company based in Limerick, Ireland. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Product Manager with a strong interest in technology and a passion to deliver cutting-edge products.
Our client provides global manufacturing companies with Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management.
What you will be doing:
• Work closely with architects, engineers and analysts to define requirements
• Perform analysis for project resources required to develop and launch new software products or enhancements to current products
• Guide Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Arrange and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
• Determine product vision and growth opportunities
• Perform analysis for project resources required to develop and launch new software products or improvements to current products
• Implement vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
• Coordinate and ensure that the team has a sufficient amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
• Develop cases, assess value, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
• Maintain backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Manage the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
• Take active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
• Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
• Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
What You’ll Need:
• At least 4 years of product management experience
• Strong knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
• Entrepreneurial attitude with creative vision
• Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
COVID-19 Response. All of our client’s employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future.
Please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields