Our client a leading cloud-based ERP Software company is looking for a Platform Engineer with software engineering background to join their expanding R&D team.
In this role, you will be collaborating with both internal and external clients, become a trusted partner of the enterprise platform and work closely with the development team to provide solutions.
What you will be doing:
• Gather internal and external client requirements
• Work closely with the team to provide innovative solutions, templates, best practices and standards
• Become a trusted partner of the enterprise platform
• Assist clients in finding short term solutions to technical challenges and define long term solutions to be implement in the Enterprise platform
• Provide code examples, feedback and recommendations to clients by using low code/no code platform features
• Manage support requests
• Provide traing,coaching, presentations and demonstrations that are answering to the client’s technical requirements
• Manage stakeholders and drive continuous improvements based on feedback
What You’ll Need:
• 2+ years of software development experience in a client facing role
• Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
• Agile & Kanban methodologies
• Development of Low Code/ No Code frameworks
• Understanding of open source platform
• Experience of working with both internal and external candidates
• Strong desire to learn new technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
please fill in the fields