Performance Test Engineer
Job Title: Performance Test Engineer
Location: This role offers both full time remote and hybrid work
Position Type: Permanent role
Lastel has partnered with a leading ERP software company based in Limerick, Ireland, who are currently expanding their R&D team and looking for a Performance Test Engineer – Remote – Flexible work location across Ireland.
Our client provides global manufacturing companies with Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management.
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about technologies, innovations, improving and researching new methods. You will be joining a team of like-minded professionals and working alongside both global teams and customers.
What You will Do:
• Develop performance scripts using JMeter
• Create Linux scripts to extract data when required
• Benchmark products in both single and multiple users in a dedicated performance lab on Linux
• Analyse server-side resources and key product areas
• Troubleshooting of performance issues
• Collaborating with the global teams
What you need:
• Experience in a performance testing role
• Experience with Performance testing tools such as JMeter or Selenium
• Experience of working with Linux or Unix including scripting
• Experience with Databases
• Experience of scripting with Python is nice to have
• Excellent communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If this role excites you and are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields