Machine Learning Engineer (m/w/d)
Job Title: Machine Learning Engineer (m/w/d)
Location: Wolfsburg, Germany or remote in Germany
Position Type: Permanent role
At Lastel we have partnered with one of the Europe’s most exciting development providers who are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join their expanding team as they continue their impressive journey. As the Machine Learning Engineer, you will be responsible for the development and integration of AI & Machine learning into all aspects of the platform.
Our client is specialised in the most modern technologies and providing disciplined agile and lean software development practices. Their cloud – native thinking and suite of data tools drive software product innovation for many of the world’s leading companies, helping enterprises move at start-up speeds and with greater business agility.
What you need:
• Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related field
• Experience of working with machine learning, artificial intelligence and large datasets
• Experience of working with neural networks, computer vision and NLP
• Proficiency Python, C++
• Understanding of DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe, neon, etc.
• Experience in leading and developing remote and distributed teams.
• Portfolio of past software development projects, professional work including open source contributions and personal projects.
• Experience with lean startup build-measure-learn cycle.
• Vision for AI- Extensive understanding of why things are done the way they are done in agile development.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in English and business level of German is required
• A creative and critical thinker, with a strong desire to expand further your machine learning and data engineering skills according to project needs.
If all of this sounds interesting to you and you would like to learn more then please click below to apply.
We are excited to hear from you!
please fill in the fields