IT Project Manager
Lastel has partnered with a rapidly growing award-winning software security company based in Galway, Ireland who are looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team. Our client offers a variety of web security products that identify new malware sites via their threat intelligence database of several hundred million users.
This is an exciting time to join them as they have recently secured a private equity investment and were listed in the Deloitte Fast 50 2021 in recognition of rapid growth as a business.
In this role, you will be taking ownership of the key systems implementation projects across the company. You will be driving the success through collaborative project leadership and establishment of a project office that promotes successful customer and business outcomes. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a project management function in the organization that is required to ensure the company achieves its goals.
What you will be doing:
• Lead complex projects that span one or multiple lines of business including software development, systems implementation, integration and migrations
• Create and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, budget, change and risks.
• Requirements gathering and business analysis
• Developing project plans, goals, budget and identifying resources needed
• Implementing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
• Maintain status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and communicating across leadership
• Performing a strategic analysis of project delivery to ensure continuous improvement
• Implement and maintain project management standards across the firm
What you need:
• 5+years of experience as an IT Project Manager working across systems integration and implementations. Preferably with SaaS, data and workflow related platforms.
• Experience in successful project delivery in the IT Sector
• Experience in working and interpreting data sets
• Strong knowledge of Project Management methodologies and a desire to coach others on project management skills and techniques
• Business Analysis / Project Scoping & Definition
• Experience with resource capacity management and estimation
• Stakeholder management skills
• Documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills with an ability of working with executive level stakeholders
• Strong desire to learn about the business
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Marketing, Service Desk and Financial systems
Nice to have:
• PMP or any project management qualification
• Cloud Infrastructure – AWS
If this role excites you and you are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration. 🚀
We are excited to hear from you!
please fill in the fields