Head of QA
Job Title: Head of QA
Location: Limerick-This role offers both full time remote and hybrid work
Position Type: Permanent role
Lastel has partnered with a global fintech organization who are looking for an experienced Head of QA to join their expanding team.
In this role, you will be responsible for implementing and defining the QA strategy and processes from the ground up. You will be managing an existing team along with building QA teams and have ownership of QA environments across all products of the company.
What you will be doing:
• Define and implement QA strategy and processes
• Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance
• Take part in the hiring process, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads
• Ensuring that the development teams follow the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy
• Provide continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
• Implementation and maintenance of quality standards as well as technical and testing standards
• Management of all the QA activities, test results, defects, root cause analysis and detecting areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
• Collect and present testing metrics and testing activites for the projects to key stakeholders
• Be a primary point of contract for all matters related to testing and the QA teams
• Provide training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of courses, conferences, meetups, certifications etc.
• Provide technical expertise in Test automation, testing methodologies, testing processes, tools and techniques across the teams
• Work closely with QA Managers, Development Managers and the software development director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and quality goals
What you need:
• Experience in implementing and shaping the company’s QA processes and strategies.
• QA management experience across multiple projects, off-shore, in-house and 3rd party developments
• Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation
• Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous improvement and industry best practices
• Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA vision is implemented correctly
• Excellent risk management, risk identification and risked based testing.
• Ability to motivate a team, foster and recognize good talent by helping them bring out the best of each individual
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to promote new ideas and concepts
• Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality delivery.
If this role excites you and are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.🚀
We are excited to hear from you!
please fill in the fields