.NET Software Engineer
Lastel have partnered with a leading fintech organisation based in Limerick who is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join their expanding team.
Ideal candidate must have experience with all levels of the software development life-cycle for an enterprise level application and strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be working in a high performing agile development team and reporting to the Director of Engineering.
What you will be doing:
• Develop, maintain and implement applications and services in an Agile environment
• Take part in agile ceremonies such as grooming, planning, daily stand-ups, spring reviews and retrospectives.
• Develop coding practices consistent with defined conventions
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop and execute test plans for system implementations
• Evaluate design reviews and code reviews
• Provide 2nd/3rd level support to business groups for all applications and services developed and maintained by the development group.
What you need to have:
•3+years of software development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
•Experience in building high performance applications that scale across multiple servers
Knowledge of following technologies:
• .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017,C#.
• WebApi and middle-tier API services
• T-SQL experience including the ability to analyse complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2014 and upwards desirable.
• Dependency Injection and writing testable code
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with Git
• Experience of working with Angular 2+ and modern front-end frameworks.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields