Lastel has partnered with a rapidly growing company that has quickly established itself as one of the top affiliate marketing giants globally. Our client is a performance marketing company dedicated to revolutionizing consumer choices and acquiring high value customers for leading brands all around the globe. They operate in over 35+ countries, daily generating thousands of leads for 130+ brands.
They are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their expanding team based in the city of Dublin, Ireland.
In this role, you will be working in the Engineering department as a part of a Scrum team.
What you will be doing:
• Implement, configure and manage the AWS environment
• Supply CI/CD capabilities to the Development teams
• Maintaining and managing core platform
• Make sure that Backup and DR is fully implemented
• Implement and manager monitoring for core services
What you need:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Strong coding skills
• Experience in implementing with cloud hosting such as AWS preferably or other cloud providers such as Google, Azure will be considered.
• Strong Cloud Platform expertise (Azure, GCP, Openstack, AWS);
• Experience of working with Docker (Preferably Kubernetes).
• Experience in implementing, managing and monitoring applications and infrastructure with alerting, dashboards and event trending
• Experience in configuration management and automation
• Knowledge of Scripting\automation (Chef\Puppet\Ansible, Python, PowerShell, bash etc);
• Delivery Tooling (Git, maven, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.);
Logging and monitoring solutions (ELK, Nagios, Datadog);
• Strong operational experience managing all aspects of a stack such as a frontend, backend, databases, CI/CD technologies.
• Fluent English
***Live role- Apply for immediate consideration
please fill in the fields