Senior. NET Developer
Lastel have partnered with a leading U.S product organisation based in Limerick who is looking for a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join their expanding team.
Our client is rapidly expanding and they need people who have the ability to collaborate and provide technical guidance.
Ideal candidate must have experience with all levels of the software development life-cycle for an enterprise level application
What you will be doing:
• Redesigning and re-implementing legacy systems using cloud based services
• Working in a large team with a goal of delivering a new platform for the core business
• In a cross functional DevOps oriented team, you will have the opportunity to work on Infrastructure as Code as well as build and release automation.
• Take part in agile ceremonies
• Collaborate with colleagues to develop and execute test plans for system implementations
• Maintaining and automating unit and comprehensive testing for assurance of functional and technical quality of deliverables
• Evaluate design reviews and code reviews
What you need to have:
At least 5 years of development experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application.
Knowledge of following technologies:
• .NET 4.5+, Visual Studio 2015/2017,C#.
• WebApi and middle-tier API services
• T-SQL experience including the ability to analyse complex flows within Stored Procedures, SQL Server 2014 and upwards desirable.
• Dependency Injection and writing testable code
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with Git
• Experience of working with Angular 2+ and modern front end frameworks.
• Batch processing
• Familiarity with Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) desirable
• MS Azure
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration
please fill in the fields