Senior Java Developer
- Contributing to innovating, maintaining and improving the company’s products and platform, focusing on meeting and ameliorating the requirements and experience of its customers.
- Collaborating with technical architects, solution architects and business analysts to the development of web applications during their full lifecycle, from its design to its integration and delivery, reporting to the Head of Engineering.
- Providing structure and organisation to ensure tasks and requirements are met and fulfilled on time and with efficiency.
- Confident and communicative team player and fast learner, demonstrating ownership and motivation while collaborating with the team.
- Required Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid Knowledge of J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and JPA
- Experience in building technical cloud-based infrastructure with Agile, Scrum development processes and experience with Oracle or SQL server
- Knowledge on AWS and AWS instances – EC2, S3, SQS, DynamoDb, SWF, RDS, OpsWork
- Expertise in Cloud Automation methodologies and scripting and previous experience in automating Public Cloud deployments using both IaaS and PaaS capabilities
- Display strong communication and problem-solving skills
- It is advantageous to have any of the following: AWS Architect-professional, AWS Solutions Architect-Associate Certification, AWS DevOps-Associate, AWS Administrator-Associate, Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking
please fill in the fields