Job Title: UX Designer
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Position Type: Permanent position
Our client a leading U.S product organisation based in Limerick is looking for a UX Designer to join their expanding team.
In this role, you will be running the entire User Centred Design Process for each feature of the product you own. You will be working closely with the product owners and development team to define and help implement new products.
What you will be doing
• Perform UX research across multiple products
• Deliver UX research insights to convey your ideas visually
• Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on key development initiatives
• Design concept for interactions
• Comprehend and categorize complexities, promoting modern interaction design patterns and best practices
• Perform usability testing
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to build and test your user experiences
What you need:
• Proficiency in interactive design, information architecture, converting research into design decision
• Experience using tools such as Sketch, Adobe products, InVision.
• Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
• Ability in presenting work and articulating user experience issues and concerns to team members and stakeholders
• Excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration
please fill in the fields