Software Quality Engineer
Job Title: Software Quality Engineer
Location: Limerick, Ireland
Position Type: Permanent position
Lastel have partnered with a leading U.S product organisation based in Limerick who is looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join their expanding team.
What you will be doing:
• Ensure all quality checks, risk assessment, processes and procedures have been followed by the teams in relation to all releases to production.
• Coordinate testing activities with teams to ensure quality and test coverage
• Work in an agile environment, take part in agile ceremonies
• Collaborate with agile teams to identify integration points for new work
• Maintain dependency documentation for system wide regression
• Assist with the design, development, and execution of automation scripts and of manual testing when required.
• Assist teams in the development of test plans and cases to ensure completeness.
• Examine user stories requirements and technical design documents when required
What you need to have:
• 3+ years of QA experience through the entire life-cycle of an enterprise application
• Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Strong experience with automated testing tools
• Experience with both white box and black box testing
• Experience in writing comprehensive test plans and cases
• Work experience in software quality assurance and software development
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Previous experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Strong communication skills
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration
please fill in the fields