About the job:
Role: Reverse Engineer
Location: Central Berlin, Germany
Type: Full-time role
Lastel has partnered with a leading software company based in the heart of Berlin, Germany who are looking for a number of Reverse Engineers.
Their product is a data visualization software integrated with Microsoft for business presentations which is used by more than 800,000 users worldwide.
Ideal candidate will have experience with binary code analysis and truly enjoy analysing malware and finding security vulnerabilities. You are someone who understands data structures, algorithms and is looking for a challenging work that broadens your skills.
What you need to have:
• Experience with Software Reverse Engineering
• Experience with binary code and malware analysis
• Experience in using IDA tools
• Strong analytical skills
• Programming skills in C++
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies
• Fluency in English is required; German is nice to have but not required
• Good interpersonal, strong initiative, problem solving, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills
• Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline
What we offer:
• Fast paced, international working environment
• You will be joining an established and secure company but you will still benefit from the flat company structure
• Competitive salary above the market average, with a guaranteed raise after first year.
• Family friendly working hours with no meetings, no deadlines, no overtimes
• Support for relocation if required
• Support for work permit for non-EU citizens if required
• Sponsored visits to conferences as our client have close connections to universities and research institutes in the U.S and Germany
If you are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields