Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Limerick, Ireland- Flexible work location across Ireland
Position Type: Permanent role
Lastel have partnered with a leading software company based in Limerick, who are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their expanding team.
Our client provides global manufacturing companies with Enterprise Applications, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that supports operational requirements, including financials, manufacturing, demand and supply chain planning, customer management, business intelligence and business process management.
As a Project Manager, you will be managing a software engineering team of six based in Ireland and Ukraine. You will be responsible for the development of medium-sized software development projects to achieve the successful completion of development activities for specific products or releases.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will join a global team and get a chance to collaborate with project managers based in US, Australia and Ukraine.
What you will be doing:
• Oversee the development of projects of moderate complexity
• Communicate to management and other departments across project teams on all project updates including: project status, project risks and architecture, design and implementation objectives
• Arrange projects by communicating product requirements to the project team, defining a project development strategy, identifying the roles and responsibilities of key project groups, assigning project resources to meet project goals, detect project risks and develop a project schedule with key milestones and contingency plans
• Follow up on improvements within the team
• Map out and develop activities needed for integration of latest versions of the foundation deliveries with the other functional modules.
• Proactively manage work relationships through collaboration, motivation and teamwork.
What you need:
• 2+ years of project management experience
• Strong knowledge of SCRUM methodology
• Experience of working with Jira, Confluence
• Excellent communication skills
• Significant problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor degree in business, software engineering, computer science or equivalent
• PMP certification is nice to have
Please note: To apply, you must be authorized to work in Ireland.
If this role excites you and are currently in the job market, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields