IT Team Lead
Lastel have partnered with a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Sligo, Ireland.
Our client is a proven leader in solving health issues who have made a remarkable impact on people’s lives.
They are currently expanding their facility in Sligo and looking for an IT Team Leader to join their expanding team in Sligo.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading an IT Team ensuring on time and on budget provision of IT Systems, support and service within the site. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to step into the leadership role.
What you will be doing:
• Managing the Business Technology Systems team
• Work closely with internal stakeholders, contractors and consultants to implement strategy
• Collaborate with local & global teams in the successful delivery of key projects
• Make sure that system documentation and computerized systems comply with Data integrity policies and regulatory requirements
• Create with the Operations Manager the Business Technology Systems site strategy and deliver on same
• Identify regulations and business processes required to maintain Data Integrity of validated computerized systems.
• Maintain the IT infrastructure, support validation and qualification of software and hardware as required.
What you need to know:
• 3+ years of experience in leading IT/Manufacturing projects
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing systems support, data integrity knowledge, system architecture, system administration
• Strong Project Management experience
• Budget management experience
• Degree in IT/Electronics or equivalent education
Click below to apply and learn more about this opportunity.
please fill in the fields