Lastel have partnered with a global financial services leader based in Limerick, Ireland.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for conducting reviews of existing business processes and operations, offering recommendations for process improvement, building automation tools for primarily Excel-based processes, as well as basic reporting using SQL.
The role will be a combination of day to day business intelligence support and strong emphasis on automation and efficiency building throughout the ogranisation.
What you will be doing:
• Cleanse and verify data
• Analyse data and investigate queries from business
• Maintain market data using various internal systems
• Create and spec new data models
• Develop and run reports that provide insight into company performance
• Analyse data and present report dashboards to key stakeholders
• Work closely with global colleagues to come up with new solutions
• Collaborate with IT Teams to improve relevant products
• Maintain and build relationships with departments to provide subject matter expertise
• Automate processes
• Create process documentation
What you need:
• Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
• Experience with VBA, SQL, R and advanced Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Power BI or another similar visualization tool
• Experience in Microsoft Office applications
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
If you believe you are qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please click below to apply for immediate consideration.
please fill in the fields