IT Manufacturing Systems specialist
Lastel have partnered with a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Sligo, Ireland.
Our client is a proven leader in solving health issues who have made a remarkable impact on people’s lives.
They are currently expanding their facility and looking for an IT Manufacturing Systems Specialist to join their expanding team in Sligo.
In this role, you will be managing and implementing projects that affect manufacturing infrastructure, security, plant systems, support and IT standards.
What you will be doing:
• You will be responsible for IT manufacturing infrastructure projects in line with innovative IT roadmap
• Work closely with IT Consultants and ensure compliance with contractor management site policies
• Manage relevant project budgets
• Create all local IT documents (SOP’s,JIS,Data process maps,SIQ’s)
• Take part in cross functional teams and new initiatives across the site
• Responsible for validation of hardware and software (PQ,IQ, and OQ)
• Work closely with teams to support manufacturing, laboratory operations and ensure process and system optimization.
• FDA, ISO and global customer audit support
What you need to know:
• 2+ years of experience in IT manufacturing infrastructure projects
• Must have experience with MES (manufacturing execution systems)
• ITIL Certification is good to have with project management experience
• Knowledge of Data Analytics,GAMP,OSI PI administration or relevant Data Historian Administration
• Degree in IT/Electronics or equivalent education
Click below to apply and learn more about this opportunity.
please fill in the fields